Friday, January 30, 2009

My Computer Experience

Andre Sloan El
Computer Mediated Communication

I started using computers at a young age, so I'm advanced with the high technology that computers have to offer now. My uncle works with computers so he use to give me tips on how to use them and what to do to keep them fresh and running at a high speed. I always wanted to experience the knowledge that computers offer, so I use to surf the web and browse through different search engines to see what it has to offer. I'm involved with computer related activity almost everyday of my life and will continue to expand my knowledge of working with computers. In high school I also took several computer classes, which helped me understand the technology of computers. Technology is growing fast so you have to keep up with the pace or you will get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment